Vuvuzela- (Verb) [ voo-voo-ze-la ]
|Be the first to say something about Vuvuzela|
|Meaning : 1. Useless conversation or baseless talk.
2. Loud noise
3. A loud air-horn fitted on a matatu
4. Figurative for penis/dick
Use : 1. Wacha vuvuzela man! Nipe pesa zangu! = Stop your yarns! ... I want my money!
2. Hiyo room ime jaa vuvuzela = That room is just noisy!
3. Bantu ina vuvuzela noma! = The matatu christened Bantu has a very loud horn!
4. Vuvuzela ya mine ime leta show = My penis is hurting
Mary alipuliza vuvuzela ya mine = Mary gave me a blowjob
Period: Late 2000
Synonyms: Kei, Pararira, Msedes, Linga,
Spelling variation: Voovoozela
Area of origin : Unknown
Etymology:From the famous South African trumpet that is used at their football matches. The trumpet stoked controversy to the degree that FIFA had to have a special meeting to grant permission for it's use at the world cup matches.